Attending a Sleep Stars seminar provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect during the seminars:
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers.
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep.
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them.
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a Sleep Stars sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls & problems and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a nap time schedule.
All seminar clients will receive one week of personal e-mail support with me. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up, as my policy is to respond to all e-mails within one business day (and usually much sooner)!